I am struggling with a good way to navigate between different windows of the same application on a mac.
I know that you can set a shortcut if you just go back and forth with a shortcut, but this way you can't choose what the next window will be.
(I want to select a window with a thumbnail of the window in my application, like Win + tab on Windows)
If i know how to do it well, or if i am saying that I am doing this, please let me know. Thank you.
Answer # 1
It is in "Mission Control" in the left list.
"Application Windows" is a list of application windows.
I don't remember if I could select a window from the keyboard
- macos (osx) - python version does not switch in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - i am writing as swift according to the book, but a warning appears
- macos (osx) - about the original mac icon created in the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to execute master/slave service on swarm
- macos (osx) - thank you about android studio
- macos (osx) - i want to specify the version of npm individually
- macos (osx) - the file exists, but i get an error such as no such file or directory
- macos (osx) - node -v becomes -bash: node: command not found
- macos (osx) - how to read file contents with backslash left in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - no space left on device at rm
- macos (osx) - i can't do "rails s"
- macos (osx) - i want to upgrade ruby on rails
- macos (osx) - mac_node-sass install _command not found
- macos (osx) - vagrant up cannot be executed normally
- macos (osx) - mac becomes a white screen and cannot start it cannot be initialized is there a way to recover?
- macos (osx) - differentiated difference approximation unknown print function syntax error invalid syntax cause unknown
- macos (osx) - i am creating an app for mac with swiftui, but i know how to display another window, but an error occurs when i cl
- macos (osx) - how to install macports terminal
- macos (osx) - i can't install pygame on mac
- macos (osx) - when i try to install android studio on mac, the sdk is installed and i can't install
- i want to make a console app like a calculator with python
- i want to apply iterative processing to the whole sentence in python
- how to enable c ++ opencv with vscode on mac
- macos (osx) - flutter package cannot be read
- macos (osx) - how to set path without writing to dot file on mac
- breakpoint does not stop during debugging (vscode)
- i want to know how to debug in c language how to save input from terminal
- macos (osx) - duplicate row shortcut key does not work in visual studio code for mac
- macos (osx) - cannot run jupyter in vscode
- macos (osx) - python version change in vscode