= text (today ()-B2, "yy year mm month")
The answer for +1 month comes out with this formula, but the exact answer
I don't know the formula (example: January to March is the second month).
I understand that mm-1 can be done, but to put it in the above formula,
What is the best formula?
Please teach me.
Answer # 1
Maybe this ...
= IF (DATEDIF (B2, today (), "Y")>0, DATEDIF (B2, today (), "Y")&"year", "")&DATEDIF ( B2, today (), "YM")&"Month"
- google spreadsheets - spreadsheet with single quotes
- google spreadsheet - i want to combine importrange and indirect into one function
- google apps script - [google spreadsheet] about scraping with importxml
- google apps script - i want to make line bot that handles spreadsheet written in gas available to third parties
- google apps script - spreadsheet processing is slow in gas i would like you to look at the script to see if it can be improved
- google apps script - i want to create a new spreadsheet with gas googlespreadsheet and copy it there
- google api - writing to google spreadsheet with nodejs does not work
- output from google calendar to spreadsheet
- google apps script - google spreadsheet and form integration
- google - how to run automatic spreadsheet protection on time with gas
- [unity] [c #] i want to read google spreadsheet information in real time
- google sheet - sort spreadsheet
- google apps script - from spreadsheet
- google spreadsheet - importrange function "import range internal error"
- [gas] i want to get the spreadsheet object name on googledrive using file name + regular expression
- i want to reflect the contents of sheet 1 on sheet 2 with a google spreadsheet with a symbol in each line
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved