I did not work, but I will ask you a question.
First thing I tried
-jupyter notobook Change the shortcut folder "Work folder" from "C: \ Users" to the directory I want to change. Also remove %% of linked pages
・ Create `` jupyter_notebook_config.py '' in C: \ Users \ UsersName \ .jupyter, and change `` # c.NotebookApp.notebook_dir = '' in it to `` c.NotebookApp.notebook_dir ="Directory I want to change"'' I wanted to change it to
That's why you didn't create a config file first.
The first method was impossible, so I investigated further. Then, from the Anaconda prompt, run "jupyter notebook --generate-config" to create a config--a page that comes out comes out ...
Even if you type that command, jupyter_notebook_config.py was not created in ~/.juypter. Huh.
It is created in a completely unrelated folder. This (config). When you type the command, "Writing default config to: C: \ Users \ UserName \ AppData \ Roaming \ irrelevant folder \ .jupyter \ jupyter_notebook_config.py" is created. Is it necessary to specify a place to create this? Or can it be set manually? I'm sorry to say that you should rewrite the contents on the assumption that every site can be created as usual with this command.
I tried porting it because the contents were written properly (a lot of characters that I do not understand) even in files generated in this unrelated place, but this configuration file I don't say I don't read it ...
Furthermore, while I'm confused, my home directory has changed to "D: \ Documents" (this is not the target folder!) ...
There is no page written about when config could not be created in ~/.juypter, and I know that ignorance like me should not be used in this situation, but I will ask you a question . "How can I change my home directory in Jupyter Notebook?"
I don't think this is enough to get an answer. I'm sorry, but I would like you to ask me whenever I have the necessary information. I ’m a beginner, so I ’m sure you ’ll see something unsightly. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Are you sure you want to change the location of the Jupyter Notebook config file?
You can change it by settingenvironment variable
By the way, the current config file location is from the console
You can check it with
Also, the config file that is actually loaded is the Jupyter Notebook with the-debugoption
Check it by starting it up like
jupyter notebook --debug
- python - how to change the font size of the top menu bar of tkinter
- python - change the number of training data with mnist
- python 3x - i want to change the style, but only i get a "resource exhausted error"
- files in the saved directory do not run properly in python
- cannot change directory name in ansible
- python x axis change
- python 3x - i want to change the position to add reaction in discordpy
- python - karnel error in jupyter lab and pandas is not imported
- i want to run downgraded python with jupyter notebook
- python - kaggle titanic i want to change dataframe true, false to 1,0
- python 3x - i want to change the color of the title bar of a gui made with pyqt
- python error using jupyter notebook
- python - jupyter notebook gives an error on import
- about import from another directory in python
- how to change the current directory of the terminal with c# (f#)
- python - how to reflect jupyter lab in chrome?
- python - how to change the index number of the list
- python - i want to change the function to call depending on the array subscript, but i get a syntax error, and i do not know oth
- python - i want to output a divided wav file by specifying a directory
- php - to change the directory of the lower page with wordpress
- python - missing 1 required positional argument error
- python 3x - i want to calculate spearson's rank correlation coefficient and p-value for a two-variable data set obtained from ex
- python 3x - jupyter notebook drawing
- python: i want to write the xlsx name (csv name) read in the data frame in a column
- opencv - about the processing result when the size is set to 0 in the bilateral filter cv2bilateralfilter
- i want to quickly copy and rename excel files with python
- python 3x - about use of decision tree in anaconda
- python 3x - construction of jupyter notebook environment on raspberry pi4
- python - how to start jupyterlab in terminal
- i want to shoot with usb camera in video capture of opencv