Until now, when there was something I didn't understand, such as conflict, I figured it out somehow.
There is no consideration this time.
What I want to do
Return only the local source to a specific commit state without erasing the commit history
I would like to confirm.
For example ...
As mentioned above, assuming there was a commit history
I want to source in 4444 state.
I do not want to erase 1111 ~ 3333.
What should I do?
Answer # 1
checkoutcan return the working directory to a specific commit state.
I think this command will be the following command.
git checkout 4444
- git - if you want to temporarily go back to a previous commit and then go back to the original latest
- how to insert a commit taken from "git reflog" between past commits
- git - when a branch with a different derivation source is merged, the commit of the derivation source is also merged
- python 3x - i want to search for a specific string in the list and return the specified value [python]
- what to do if you commit git by mistake
- how to make jquery return "execution source function"
- about git commit
- [excel] how to return the value of the first row of the same column when there is a specific value in the intersecting cells
- php - i can't commit git
- i want to go back to a specific commit on github from the state where git was deleted
- i want to make the git commit branch straight
- i can't solve the error that appears when i git commit in a vuejs project
- Implementing ndarray array in numpy to return index methods that meet specific conditions
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved