For data stored in Datatable
I want to get the rows (number of records) that meet the condition.
I want to do "COUNT" in sql.
If i have the following table
No name Age
0001 | Sato | 21
0002 | Kato | 32
0003 | Fujita | 29
0004 | Sasaki | 33
0005 | Takahashi 3 | 42
SELECT COUNT (*) AS count
FROM Employee Master
WHERE name lke'% wisteria%'
is the number of data with a wisteria in "name"
I think you can get it.
I want to achieve this with DataTabele.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Answer # 1
When DT is the data table storing SELECT results
DT.Select ("Name like'% Fuji%'"). Count ()
- c# - about count when projecting (select) to list
- mysql - count after sql select
- The difference between select count () and select count (1) and how to execute it
- Difference between Select count (*) and Count (1) in SQL server
- Aspnet get DataTable select first column value
- The difference between Select count (*), Count (1) and Count (column) and their execution methods
- php - i want to get the value of the data with select statement, but can not count well
- php - in this case, the load of the query is higher than count or select
- postgresql - why is index not read by select count (*) when the number of rows is small?
- mysql - i want to select based on the count number of another table
- what does select count (*) mean in sqlite3?
- c # - datatable select statement
- i want to execute upsert statement to sqlite with vbnet
- vb - i want to change the background color (effect) of the same x/y axis/number as the target cell
- visual studio - vb: import csv file into datagridview and omit at any timing
- visual studio - what should i use to read and output a file?
- array - i want to calculate the total number by arranging user controls with datagridview attached
- visual studio - bc30037 "character is not valid" error in visualstudio2015
- vb6 to vbnet migration: form control array
- vb6-> vbnet conversion [backcolor]
- visual studio - get source/destination row index in datagridview's selectionchanged event
- visual studio - cannot compile with vbnet ["vbcexe" exited with code -2146232797]