You can't upload to Apache's HTML folder via FTP.
It was useless to add FTP users to the Apache group.
The permission of the html folder is "drwxr-xr-x" and is root.
OS is CentOS7.
Answer # 1
Change directory user ownership (owner) and group ownership (group) to something appropriate.
I personally don't like having an FTP account belong to the same group as the web server account. Rather, I want to refuse to use FTP for server access.
- python - unable to read files in yaml
- Java to upload files across servers
- jquery use FormData to upload files asynchronously
- PHP upload files and pictures to Qiniu
- Several ways to upload files in Django
- PHP uses curl request to upload image files in post mode
- How to upload files with Swagger
- Using WebUploader to upload files (1)
- Java to upload files to server and client
- Upload files with Spring Boot
- Upload multiple files using FormData
- Upload files to server using okhttp in android development
- Xshell method for Windows to upload files to Linux host
- Detailed python upload files and characters to PHP server
- html + ajax to upload large files
- How to use FileUpload to upload files in SpringMVC
- Modify Nginx and Apache upload file size limit
- java file upload (single and multiple files)
- Detailed examples of TP5 upload files in PHP