In the following source code, the process stops unexpectedly at the simplexml_load_string line.
・ ・ ・ ・ echo "AAA"; $test = simplexml_load_string ("xxxxxxxxx"); echo "BBB"; ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ (AAA is output, but BBB is not output)
I can't explain in detail,
Processing stops at this line.
It works in other environments, but only stops in certain environments.
Also, nothing is output to the Apache or PHP error log.
If there is no problem in the source code, what can be considered as the cause of the stoppage?
I am thinking that there is something missing in the description of php.ini, but I haven't found an answer yet.
Apache and PHP were uninstalled.
After that, I reinstalled Apache and PHP.
The PHP version has been increased from 5.3 to 5.5.
The OS is CentOS6.Notes
There is a method that returns a string in the "xxxxxxxx" section of the code,
Even if you follow the source code, it will not enter the method, so I think that it is probably different from the cause this time.
Answer # 1
From where you pick up the error
error_reporting (E_ALL); ini_set ("display_errors", 1); echo "AAA"; $test = simplexml_load_string ("xxxxxxxxx"); echo "BBB";
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved