About git branch.
Developing in a branch called feature/a (example)
In the develop branch, the location of the route and controller is changed in the view file
I had to fix it,
Can I take over the contents of a developer to an existing branch?
(develop) $git pull
(develop) $git checkout -b ◯◯
I think you can take over when you create a new branch as above
(develop) $git pull
(develop) $git checkout feature/a (example)
This is impossible.
How about it?
Answer # 1
I'm sorry if the recognition was wrong in the first place.
From the content of the question, I realized that I wanted to merge the development changes to feature/a.
Can it be realized with the following?
(feature/a) $git merge develop
※ The option of
Thank you for your cooperation.
Answer # 2
With git branch
git merge develop
At this time, you need to commit in the feature/a branch.
- github - configuration during team development on git
- which branch should the initial commit push to [github]
- github repository development language is not recognized
- github - after merging, i can't pull even if i have master branch
- i deleted the branch i pushed to github with git flow
- github - how to restore sourcetree (git) branch
- github - under joint development with unity: all objects disappear when merged
- github - git merges master in working branch i want to import the code of master
- ruby on rails - how to branch depending on the rails development environment
- i have a question about branch master on github
- how to repair a branch that was rewound due to suspending rebase on github
- rails g model when using github for team development
- the repository cannot be loaded on github desktop
- github - when i changed the git committer name later, i made a duplicate commit, so i want to clean the git log
- github - git clone
- github - i get an error on git push origin master
- github - i want to open vscode with git merge
- github - error occurs in git checkout [commidid] [filepath]
- ruby - i want to commit from rails to github
- how to add master and develop branches in the initial state that are not in the remote repository (github)
- github - to set a branch point for an independent branch in git
- github - can't push with git