I started learning React now.
I would like to create a site where tickets can be purchased by displaying a seat map as shown in the following page.
The following information was entered in each seat, but do you mean that each seat is assigned an id and managed?
<circle data-component ="svg__seat"id ="GEYTUMJRHIYQ"class ="seat"data-seat-name ="1"cx ="5483.7"cy ="1021.89"r =" ;28"data-reactid =".0.1.1.0.0.1.0.0.220.127.116.11.0: $s_38 = 2GEYQ. $_ 0. $GEYTUMJRHIYQ"></circle>
The following page is a WordPress plug-in.
Can I make the following functions to register a seat map with React?
Seat chart registration reference:
Answer # 1
I'm sorry, the question was too vague.
I will learn more and ask more specific questions
- i want to create a new associative array by extracting only the elements that meet the conditions from the elements of the javas
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved