When a PHP file is displayed, the text after the PHP sentence is not read.
However, if it is a rental server (star server free plan), everything is properly read and executed.
Here are the development environments.
OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit
There was a notice that the Star Server PHP was changed to the latest version this year.
Since it is still under development and SSL is not included, it is displayed as a reminder that "Please do not enter personal information".
$sqllogin = substr ($sqllogin, 6, mb_strlen ($sqllogin)-9);
and later comments will not generate an error, but the cause is unknown.
The browser validation tool message is
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error).
The contents of mysql.php are as follows, and are assigned to `$sqltxt  to &apos ;.
<? php IP address, username, password, database name?>
Originally correct values are entered.
<? php?>does not need to be enclosed, but just in case.
It's for security reasons that the connection to MySQL in the code is messed up.
The mysql folder is set to have a password in the rental server settings, but please let me know if this is not enough.
Answer # 1
I think that you can understand the cause by making the error contents visible.
<? php error_reporting (E_ALL); ini_set ('display_errors', 'on');
I personally commented either
extension = php_mysqli.dllor
extension = php_mbstring.dllin php.ini.
- [php] http error 500 appears on the local host and is not displayed on the screen
- php - an error occurs when connecting to git on heroku
- [php/xampp] an error occurs when setting the include path
- php - error that occurs when laravel follow function undefined variable: user
- php error is not displayed
- a 400 error occurs when sending post from php to gas (google spread sheet) with curl
- php - i want to solve the problem that an error occurs as soon as i put $result = $stmt-> fetch (pdo :: fetch_assoc) ;
- cors error occurs when hitting api
- php - "update failed" error when entering short code
- php - only the events that are before today are displayed on the date provided in the custom field, but the display is not stabl
- php - [laravel] undefined variable: error is displayed
- python - how to find error line when not-null constraint error occurs when executing migrate with django
- [php/mysql] sql syntax error of sqlstate  occurs
- i want to resolve the 500 error due to end of script output before headers: indexphp
- python - import error occurs when accessing djangon admin
- error for variable in php
- php - notice error
- ruby - rails-tutorial error occurs when deploying to heroku in chapter 3
- ora-00933 occurs in insert~exists statement in oracle php
- [react native] i want to jump to the error part when an error occurs in the form
- php - i want to pass the ssl version received via https when passing it to another server via http
- i want to display today's date in mamp's php virtual environment
- ubuntu+docker cannot create php environment
- i want to apply css to indexphp
- php - in ec-cube2132, "notice: undefined xxx" is displayed in various places on the site and it cannot be hidden
- php - cannot read external font (cross origin?)
- regarding timeout of php ~ postgresql
- php - if you change the site address on wordpress, it will redirect to other domains without permission
- about cooperation between php and apache
- php - debug in vscode -> cannot continue from breakpoint