The language is java while making an app in android studio.
I am studying from scratch because I am a beginner.
I want to write a program that allows users using the app to freely change the background of the app.
Applicable source code
I don't know how to write a program
I tried fishing a lot of websites, but I couldn't find them.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Answer # 1
This is not a direct answer. This is the concept of how to achieve this.
First of all, even if you search for "a program that allows users to change the background of the app freely" as it is, if you break it down into words, there will probably be exactly what you want to do. Hmm.
Because it is something that the questioner wants to make, not someone else.
What do you do?
Subdivide what you want to do = requirements.
What screen should be used to "Can users change XX freely" (XX is the same for all)
Change by installing a button? Choose from the prepared ones and change to it?
Upload an image and adopt it?
If this is not decided, the screen will not be decided. The screen is a function.
What is placed where and what kind of movement is given to it.
The questioner wants to make, so the questioner is also thinking.
Once the screen is decided, the next step is to subdivide the parts.
It depends on how detailed your requirements are.
But don't try to make everything at once.
For example, "If you press some buttons, the text determined by the buttons will be displayed on the screen"
・ Check the display by placing buttons
・ Check if the pressed button can be distinguished when the button is pressed
・ Check which button can be used to display the same wording on the screen
・ Check if the text assigned to each button can be displayed on the screen
In the form of
The smaller the parts, the more versatile they can be used.
From that point of view, make sure what you want to do, subdivide, subdivide the work finely, make a single part, check the operation alone, connect it to the end, and whether it meets the first requirement Please Confirm.
There is a comment "To the app in production",
I don't know what kind of app I can do with just the contents of the question.
It's about adding features, but there are very many cases where you can't just add a little sideways, no matter how simple it is.
Since there are always parts that depend on the original creation, it is impossible to present "code that works with copy and paste".
It is impossible even if it is "moving if only the name is changed".
As I wrote in the answer, sample code that is close to each subdivided work may be on the net.
Only the questioner knows how far it has been done. What may not have been done.
Start by embodying requirements.
The code is written only after the parts to be made are decided.
Answer # 2
Go around with "androidstudio background settings"
Answer # 3
[Android programming introduction # 013] Set the background using images
android: background = "@ drawable/background"
I was curious, so I tried to go around with"androidstudio background setting"as y_waiwai's answer.
I haven't used the Android environment at all and haven't verified it at all.
- java - i want to change the background color of a row in a thymeleaf table under certain conditions
- javafx program runtime error: cause: javalangnoclassdeffounderror: javafx/application/application
- i want to change the background color of the file selected in the view of eclipse
- a program that generates a password when you press the button java swing
- java - i want to make a program that sorts the table so that it gets bigger as the age increases
- php - i want to change the background color of the table row and keep that state
- java - how to change eclipse settings
- i want to change java in a simple way
- java - sharedelement stops working once the app is in the background
- java - i want to create a program that displays a circle animation that reflects when it hits the edge of a window
- i am studying a program that displays a clock in java
- i want to keep the button size unchanged when i change the background color of [android] button
- i want to automatically display the text file created by the java program on the screen
- java - i want to create a quick sort program that uses arraylist
- java - how to resolve nullpointerexception, iterative program
- java program solution
- html - i want to change the background color of the send button according to the number of characters input in the input tag
- vuejs - i want to change the background color of vuetify's v-card-text to white or another color
- questions about jquery i want to change the background color of the li element that matches the keyed-in element please
- java - when i try to run it in android studio, i get layout_constrainend_toendof is not found
- java - synchronized video playback on two android devices (client)
- java - [android studio] i get a mysterious error when i try to build on a real machine
- java - i want to try running the sample file downloaded from github on a real machine
- java - the image when taking a picture using android studio camera 2 is black
- java - i want to save the value with shared preferences
- java environment variable error [java]
- android application development [java] i want to send push notifications from firebase, but i can't do heads-up notifications pr
- java - i get the error the specified message queue synchronization on android
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)