We are currently doing a rails tutorial.
I am trying to change the design of the navigator a little with Bootstrap in the code of the image below.
How can I write css?
Answer # 1
Neither Bootstrap nor Vanilla CSS
The point is to use the
CSS pseudo-classes: link,: visited,: hover,: active,: focus usage
Pseudo class | MDN
[CSS] Memorandum on how to use pseudo-class "structure pseudo-class"
- css - the logo is distorted in the navigation bar using bootstrap
- how to customize with your own css when using bootstrap 4
- css - i want to display a tab using an if statement with jquery
- css - how to solve the problem that width does not work in ie when using flex-wrap: wrap;
- css - i don't know how to write a media query using @mixin
- css - bootstrap does not close hamburger menu
- css framework - should i avoid using the framework and my own code together?
- css rails bootstrap buttons are not centered
- css - i want to complete a carousel using boostrap
- css - i am having trouble because bootstrap is not displayed as it is
- implementation policy using html and css
- python - creating an html file using bootstrap with django
- css - i want to add bootstrap color
- hamburger menu implementation using only css
- css - hamburger menu in bootstrap nav bar does not align right
- css - i want to fix two steps of header and navigation bar with rails application bootstrap4
- bootstrap css i want to put the panel title in the center and the icon on the right edge
- css - bootstrap vertical/center alignment does not work
- css - i want to scroll the navigation menu
- css - the child menu of the navigation menu is turned sideways
- ruby - [rails] i want to convert html ↔ erb
- html - the photos described in css are not displayed
- css - file to import not found or unreadable: font-awesome-sprockets error when executing rspec
- css - <%= stylesheet_link_tag'application', media:'all','data-turbolinks-track error when running rspec
- html - i would like to know how to get events with a date after today with rails
- css - i want to create a responsive square and place the text in the center
- html - display of date saved in input data of form_with
- ruby - bootstrap4 dropdown button not working (rails6)
- html - the range of the element becomes narrow when the line is broken