I'm studying c # in Windows 10 Notepad.
in using directive using Static System.Console;
I wrote WriteLine ();without System.Console, but it says assembly or it doesn't have a semicolon.
The environment is c # 5.0, but can't I write it?
By the way, there is a semicolon properly, and I changed Static S to s or changed from upper case to lower case.
How can I clear it?
Answer # 1
using static is a function from C # 6
New features in C # 6
- python - about sytemctl using error snap in slurm
- ruby on rails - uploader post error using api in rails
- c language compilation error using sdl2
- google analytics - error using embulk environment variable
- json - query creation error when using pubmed api
- ruby on rails - error in validation using rails regex
- i want to output the calculation results using recursive functions for all four arithmetic operations
- improve error in finding cone using scanf
- i tried using selenium with python, but i got an error
- 419 error in form post request in vue component using laravel
- using css math functions gives error in gulp
- python - i want to get a pdf of my financial results by scraping, but i get an error
- ruby - posting with a photo results in an error when deployed on aws
- get results using inheritance in python
- c # - error by assets received from another person in unity
- c # - cs0029 error due to switch
- an error appears in the middle of the for statement c #
- c # - about multi-display detection function
- c # - [windows apps] about the file format when distributing the program
- unable to connect to mysql from c #
- i want to speed up tesseract jpn processing (windows10, visual studio 2019, c #, net 47)
- i want to projective transform an image on c # part 2 (windows10, visual studio 2019, c #, net 47)
- i want to use opencvsharp4 for projective transformation on c # (windows10, visual studio 2019, c #, net 47)
- i would like to know how to change the lock screen image of windows 10 with c #
- c # excel close release
- [c #] even if a form is placed in the form and the startposition of the form is centerparent, it is not displayed in the center
- c # - memorystream error "the parameter used is not valid"