I would like to develop a shell using vmware etc. on macOS PC and androidOS tablet terminals.
Is there a way to use vmware on the above OS?
Is it possible to create an environment for shell development on the above OS other than vmware?
Thanks for your answers. I want to develop an application using a shell script in a Linux virtual environment. I am a beginner and would like to create an environment for learning.
Answer # 1
Since Mac OS X is based on BSD UNIX, the shell will work as it is. Shell development is also possible. BSD is a Bourne shell.
Android is based on Linux. You can run the shell in the same way. (I feel like there were many restrictions)
Answer # 2
VirtualBox 5.1.4 for Windows hosts x86/amd64
VirtualBox 5.1.4 for OS X hosts amd64
VirtualBox 5.1.4 for Linux hosts
VirtualBox 5.1.4 for Solaris hosts amd64
The Linux version of VirtualBox can be installed on Android if you do your best to death
Answer # 3
I didn't know what "shell development" meant,
VMware for OS X has VMware fusion. There is a charge.
I don't think there is any VMware running on Android OS.
Answer # 4
How about creating a virtual environment with VirtualBox on MacOS?
I'm sorry for Android.
- i'm stumbling upon inserting data into mysql using a shell script file
- java - development using spring boot in intellij idea does not resolve the import statement
- jquery is not loaded when using cdn in local development
- Using typescript to transform the implementation of koa development framework
- python development examples python using Websocket library to develop simple chat tool examples (python + Websocket + JS)
- MyBatis detailed development process using annotations
- rails g model when using github for team development
- Tips for using pycharm for back-end development (recommended)
- Install python38 environment using shell script in CentOS7 (recommended)
- apache - web application development using linux and apach
- linux - area calculation using shell script
- Remote development using VSCode and SSH
- Implementation of remote Linux development using vscode
- are there any disadvantages to using jquery for spa development? (compared to vuejs)
- php - i don't know if path is in zsh shell (when using mamp&laravel)
- i don't know how to get values using groovy shell commands
- typescript - what is the general flow of development using storybook?
- python - how to convert word file to pdf file in web application development using django
- Implementation of remote development and debugging using PyCharm
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved