I'm trying to install and use the following URL module with pod'PopupWindow&apos ;.
However, the contents of the installed PopupWindow and the contents cloned from git are different. Some of them are the same, but there were not enough people in the pod, and some files were misspelled. Why is this?
By the way, the pod file was updated as follows.
platform: ios, '10 .0 ' target 'life_log' do use_frameworks! pod 'PopupWindow' end
------------ Addition ---------
I tried to specify the version as follows.
platform: ios, '10 .0 ' target 'life_log' do use_frameworks! pod 'PopupWindow', '~>0.2.17' end
Then I get the following error
[!] CocoaPods could not find compatible versions for pod"PopupWindow" ;:
None of your spec sources contain a spec satisfying the dependency:
You have either:
- mistyped the name or version.
- not added the source repo that hosts the Podspec to your Podfile.
Note: as of CocoaPods 1.0,
pod repo updatedoes not happen on
pod installby default.
Answer # 1
If you search
https://cocoapods.org/, the version is
0.1.0, so this is probably the latest version. (In addition, it seems that it will not be maintained on CocoaPods because it will fly to GitHub if selected)
It seems that you can install any branch/tag on GitHub by directly specifying the URL of GitHub.
pod'PopupWindow&apos ;,: git =>'https: //github.com/shin8484/PopupWindow.git'
Click here for details.
From a podspec in the root of a library repo.
- xcode - [swift] i want to import socketio, but it says "no such module socketio"
- i want to turn the button upside down (xcode, swift)
- xcode - [swift] i don't know how to get a json data dictionary type value
- xcode - i would like to ask how far you can develop with swift
- xcode - i want to enable uitapgesturerecognizer for text view (swift)
- problems when saving swift files by dividing folders by "new group" in xcode
- swift - custom keyboard with xcode
- xcode - i want to match the width of uilabel installed in uicollectionview with the character size
- swift - i don't know how to create an executable file for the xcode macos app
- xcode - [error] i want to declare a method in swift that does not need to be implemented in the protocol
- xcode - regarding error handling in swift 5
- xcode - in swift, i want to reuse variable values that are common between classes
- xcode - swift ambiguous use of'subscript (_ :) 'error
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- xcode - [swift] when you use "crossdissolve" in the screen transition, below? the view of is transparent
- i want to display the values received from the swift xcode database
- ios - [swift] when i made a view controller in xcode 11 without using a storyboard, it became the upper half view
- xcode - i want to avoid multiple for statements in swift
- xcode - how to prevent line breaks in uitextview [swift]
- xcode - download swift audio files
- ios - [swiftui] no rows appear in blank areas of list
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- ios - how to get the value of textfield of cell increased in tableview
- xcode - swift: after trying the share function with line, i can no longer build
- ios, swift i want to reload the tableview using containerview
- ios - [swift] passing values between view controllers
- xcode - swift undefined symbol is displayed
- macos (osx) - swift filemanagerdefaultcreatefile() desktop fails
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data
- xcode - how to read apple official documentation