I want to create a mechanism that can receive messages when different topic names are specified from the sender and receiver, and processing is performed on the Broker to determine that both topics are the same value.
The sender sends a message to the topic name "AAA", and the recipient receives the message by specifying the topic name "BBB"
Send →"AAA"→ Broker ("AAA"="BBB") ←"BBB"← Receive
So, can this be achieved by modifying Apache ActiveMQ as a broker?
By the way, Client uses paho.
Please give me an answer.
Answer # 1
I don't think ofmodifying Apache ActiveMQ, but I think I'll put a judgment client in between.
Client Receive for Decision"AAA" ;,"BBB"<-Broker
Client for judgment [if AAA == BBB] Send"CCC"->Broker (value when CCC is the same value)
Target Client Receiving"CCC"<-Broker
- i want to add the contents of a java text field to a text area
- i want to add data to java web app db
- php - i want to add a "new!" icon to the list of new wordpress articles
- java - i want to find a file and overwrite it
- php - i want to add 1 to 100
- i want to change java in a simple way
- python - i want to add 5 to each value in the list
- java - i want to set the maximum threads
- java - i want to write to csv
- java - i want to copy the csv file in the internal area to the readable area with cat
- java - i want to update only jsp that is not post origin
- java - please tell me about the servlet functions required for unsubscription processing
- python - i want to add a value in the dictionary
- java - android:framelayout i want to identify the type of top view
- java - i want to output all elements of the list from the end
- java - i want to align with a colon
- android - i want to add an icon to the tab