I am a complete beginner.
I would like to create a reservation system that allows two people at remote locations to operate both sides. I don't know how much I can read to learn how to write a book at a bookstore.
・ It looks like a calendar
・ First, set a day that can be reserved and a day that is not possible.
-On the b side, one day can be selected from those set as possible. Once selected, it will automatically be unavailable for 30 days from that date.
-A notification from the a side is displayed in a separate frame. Approval button next to duration and message. If b presses approval, the reservation cannot be made for that period. In addition, it is possible to enter the date without being automatically adapted to the 30-day reservation impossible only once. The second time, the 30-day impossibility is automatically entered again.
Answer # 1
If it is easy to start, is it a web system?
Hosting services such as Heroku and Firebase that can use Web, DB, etc.
We recommend that you check the information as appropriate.
It is important to understand the characteristics of each language and its framework.
I don't know even if I browse through a bookstore. It is important to actually buy, make and learn the real thing.If you recommend
Making it possible to save data in Firebase ...
Studying page switching and routing ...
, you can make it.
Finally, it's a situation where you start studying from scratch, so it will take some time, but let's proceed one by one
Answer # 2
Since you can divide the tasks, let's go one step further and make it happen only for each task.
Try just displaying the calendar
Try setting each date to "Reservable" or "Not Reservable" and saving it
Try to display the contents saved in "2."
Try to create a mechanism that allows a and b to log in
...... I feel like that.
The question "what to study" cannot be answered because it varies depending on the environment you want to operate.
(Do you want to do it on a web page? Do you want to do it on a Windows application? Do you want to do it on iOS? ...)
But considering what you want to do, I think it's better to learn how to create a web application with PHP, Python, etc.
- How to define queues and their use in a programming language (C ++)
- C language system () method to execute cmd command to open and close the program
- What do you think of the influencer programming language Python being included in the college entrance examination?
- Elegant language programming skills in Python [recommended]
- C language implements hospital management system
- Java access control system object-oriented programming
- C ++ implements ticket reservation system
- C language to implement bank management system
- C language hospital management system
- C language implements the primary school test system
- Comparative analysis of Go/Python/Erlang programming language and sample code
- C language implements computer aided instruction system for primary school students
- C language ordering system
- C language implementation of dining room dining management system (with linked list)
- Ordering system based on C language
- C language to realize parking lot management system
- C language implementation of takeaway management system
- Restaurant ordering system C language source code
- C language to implement employee management system
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved