I am working on source code analysis over 10 years ago.
It seems that the source code is drawing graphs with SVG viewer and the environment is apache tomcat (Version 4.1) and javaservlet (jave is Version se1.4).
Here is the question. When drawing a graph with the SVG viewer, it seems that the drawing range is specified for an object called GraphMaker. I can't find the specification in Java api. Isn't the specification going up somewhere?
I would appreciate it if you could learn more about the technology at the time ...
A list of packages ↓
Extraction of used parts ↓
GraphMaker gm = new GraphMaker ();
gm.setTemplate (null, host);
Search the class with the API of the Java version at that time
Search with the class name in the browser
Search API of external library by reading jar file
Answer # 1
If you belong to the default package (no package declaration), you can access it by writing it in the source as it is, according to the rule that "you can access classes in the same package without writing import".
(The default packages are also treated as the same package.)
So it's the default package.
Then, it is not an external library but a class created in the project.
If you want to know the details, you will have to find the source code before compiling yourself.
- java - screen transition does not work
- relationship between java servlet and web server
- i want to list 0-6 days, 1 week, 2 weeks with java for statement
- java - passing data from servlet to jsp
- java - the information acquired by dao is not output as a log even though the login is successful
- java - there is a problem of transition to an unintended page in the servlet
- java - i want to pass the user id and password information received from jsp to dao to search
- java - please tell me about the servlet functions required for unsubscription processing
- how to use javatextnumberformat in jsp?
- java - how to use if statement with the value specified in servlet in jsp?