Thanks for your attention.
C: \ web2 \ www \ download \
I want to add Basic authentication to the site uploaded by
AuthUserFile .htpasswd AuthGroupFile/dev/null AuthName "input your id and passwd" AuthType Basic require hoge piyo
I uploaded it with
I got the following error.
Is this an error that you can't do unless you enable it in Apache's httpd.conf?
Or is this bad?
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at www.hogehoge.co.jp Port 80
I'm very sorry for the basics, but I will contact you.
Answer # 1
If AuthUserFile is a relative path, it seems to be a relative path from ServerRoot.
Please describe the absolute path once.
Answer # 2
require hoge piyo
Isn't it as it is?
Is n’t it?
Describe with relative path from ServerRoot or relative path from OS root.
Answer # 3
Thank you for your comments.
It seems that .htaccess was not enabled on the server after all
I asked the server administrator to enable it.
Thank you for your comments.
- apache - the laravel route cannot be set properly
- i want to set basic authentication on apache test page
- tensorflow 230 cannot be imported when using apache
- cuda - i cannot install tensorflow-gpu == 1131 properly
- [python/aws] i want to implement basic authentication with alb and lambda
- php - apache cannot be started with xampp and an error occurs
- apache cannot start after deploying using container registry on heroku
- html - the url on the site cannot be acquired properly by scraping using vba
- python 3x - files cannot be read properly with deep learning that is created from scratch
- c # - zbar of qr code reading library cannot be used properly
- php - i want to remove basic authentication with nginx with some urls
- apache cannot start "ah00015: unable to open logs"
- [mamp (apache)] i changed the apache port number to 8888, and now i cannot access the local environment
- cannot access http2 on amazon linux 2 + apache 24
- cannot get uid value of currentuser in swift (authentication by name only)
- cannot access apache2
- visual basic net - cannot communicate with wcf
- docker does not start properly it seems that port cannot be assigned
- html - css z-index cannot be set properly
- start apache2 on ubuntu 2004 and display the created html
- How to enable HTTP/2 support for the new version of Apache server
- when basic authentication is applied with htaccess to the page where the html part is read with ssi, the error of ssi is display
- apache - tell me about http request headers
- php - http error 500 mamp
- apache - 408 error in log without request or user agent
- CentOS 72 configure Apache service httpd (below)
- CentOS 72 configure Apache service httpd (on)
- Use mod_gnutls module in Apache to implement multiple SSL site configurations (multiple virtual hosts for HTTPS protocol)
- Apache mod_rewrite for HTTP and HTTPS redirection