Please let me know about the local environment in Mamp.
Although it was able to be used normally until the other day, all access to newly created files becomes Not Found.
Our environment: Mac
Reference environment construction method: http://do-wp.com/virtual-hosts-on-mamp/
Symptom: When accessing a newly created folder, everything becomes Not Found.
It connects to the local domain that has already been created.
A look at apache_error.log
[Tue Aug 28 17:11:25 2018] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/apple \ xe2 \ x80 \ x9d
It looks like this
In addition, when you access localhost, the domain server named test is displayed
localhost is no longer displayed. (It connects to a domain server called test as usual)
Not Found The requested URL/was not found on this server.</Code></pre> <strong>Applicable source code</strong> <p>httpd-vhosts.conf</p> <pre><code><VirtualHost *: 80> DocumentRoot "/ Applications/MAMP/htdocs/apple" ServerName apple </VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *: 80> ## # Host Database # # localhost is used to configure the loopback interface # when the system is booting.Do not change this entry. ## 127.0.0.1 localhost 255.255.255.255 broadcasthost :: 1 localhost 127.0.0.1 apple </VirtualHost>
The vhost and hosts files have been confirmed to be correct
I tried restarting mamp but it didn't improve.
The contents of hogehoge do not include Wordpress, etc., and we have not constructed a wordpress environment directly under hosts.
I am in trouble, so it would be helpful if someone could give me advice. Thank you.
/localhost/apple /, but I'm happy if you can advise me because it hasn't been resolved.
Answer # 1
The last "" is a double-byte character.
Try to rewrite in half-width characters
- [sql server/vscode/ms-sql] about creating schema and adding tables
- web server - about the name when acquiring the domain server for hp production
- about displaying your own domain of aws nginx server
- about dhcpdconf when creating a home server with centos 8
- linux - i want to restrict the source server and from domain with postfix
- django - what is creating a local server
- sql server - how to put characters in data that becomes null when outer join in sql
- dns - after changing the domain name server acquired by mumu domain to route53, where should the mail server be used?
- java - unable to log in to payara server domain management console
- Multiple solutions for Automation server not creating objects
- windows2008 server prompts error when child domain joins parent domain domain already exists
- java web server for cross domain access
- Method for creating server using Spring Boot embedded container Undertow
- Detailed steps for creating new users in Sql Server 2008 database
- Detailed notes on creating proxy jobs in SQL Server Alwayson
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved