I want to extract words in a word list saved in a separate text file from Japanese sentences and check their appearance frequency.
Example) If there is a word list "Orange apple pineapple ...", extract those words in the sentence.
Even if you search, you will only find what you search for by typing one word at a time. Since there are a lot of sentences and word lists to analyze, I want to read a sentence file and a word list and make a result that will be output in a batch. What should I do?
Answer # 1
If it is such a requirement, perhaps you write a program that morphologically analyzes the Japanese sentences written in the target text file and counts up each time a noun appears in the word list. I assume it ’s good.
After a quick read of the above, you may want to google around "Python morphological analysis". You can also find many articles in Qiita saying "I have tried morphological analysis".
Answer # 2
If you can do something that "searches by typing one word at a time," you can build a for loop that uses it.
- i can't get a specific value from a dict type in python
- i want to check python files
- python - i want to change the notation of the button when i check the check box
- python - i want to show the time series data of csv only more than a specific value
- python 3x - python3 i want to extract a specific number of list elements and store them in a new list
- python - cannot get check box judgment
- python - i want to extract users with a user name that contains a specific word using twitter api
- html - check if a specific character exists on the site by scraping
- python - i want to execute a specific py file from within a docker container
- python 3x - get date for specific day of week in python
- python - i want to display the date and time field stored in db in a specific format in the browser
- i want to convert datetime fields in csv to a specific format in python
- python - checkbox if you check one, it will be attached to all
- python 3x - please tell me how to write sql that returns true when there is data of a specific column in the same record where t
- python - i want to determine if an element containing a specific character exists on the page
- python 3x - i want to replace the element containing a specific keyword in the list with the specified value [python]
- python 3x - i want to check the title of the message sender and execute it if i have the authority, and play it if i do not have
- in python dataframe, i want to find the average value of those that meet specific conditions in index units
- python 3x - i want to search for a specific string in the list and return the specified value [python]
- python - i want to sum a specific range in a list line by line
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin