Development environment: Visual Studio 2017
OS: Windows 7
A security error warning pops up because of the oleore certificate on the site where you log in.
(This display can't be helped.)
There is a problem with this website's security certificate
When this pop-up message appears, you need to select "Yes (Y)", "No (N)", or "Display Certificate (V)".
Currently, it is described by entering "Y" in sendkey.
But can you tell me if there is another good way?
If ScriptErroesSuppressed is set to True, the site itself cannot be displayed due to an error. If there is a different method, thank you.
Answer # 1
Self-signed certificate in production? Did you build a system like that from Germany or Germany?
I want to be the top gate in the city.
Is it better to use WebClient instead of WebBrowser?
One way to pass through the check for bad certificates is to forcibly pass a callback that raises an exception, for example referring to the following article.
How to avoid untrusted certificates in SSL communication? [C #, VB, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5] | @IT
WebClient is easier to download later. surely.
- class design for exclusive control of multi-process applications in c #
- c # - i want one script to control multiple objects
- Ways to control sessions with Spring Security
- How Spring Security uses URL addresses for permission control
- c # - i want to control enable/disable of button using reactiveproperty and reactivecollection
- c # - i want to control the transition of animation with a script
- c # - i want the dragged graphics to pass over the control
- c # - cannot control user control from main form
- c # - i want to control a text box on another form, but i can't
- about remote control in c #
- c # - unity about camera control i want to zoom with mouse scroll
- c # - i want to get multiple control names (serial numbers) dynamically
- c # - please tell me the control mascot of cefsharp
- c # - i want to place a control inside a control that has already been placed with style
- c # - how to call while keeping the control of the existing form
- c # - i want to change the day color of the calender control in wpf
- c # - rotation control of 3d game objects in unity
- control of allowed strings using c # regular expressions
- c # - wpf listview checkbox i want to control the active state
- c # - it is displayed so that the window overlaps with webbrowser,
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning