We make a portfolio with WordPress.
I would like to upload the web pages (HTML, CSS) that I created.
In that case, will it be created with multi-sites?
Or isn't it suitable for WordPress creation? please tell me.
If i have any recommended books, please let me know.
Answer # 1
Since wordpress is like a blog generation tool, it seems that it is not suitable for listing sites with different appearances/contents in multiple sites.
Basically, it seems to be a format that dynamically loads content into a one-source site written in PHP, so it may be necessary to rewrite the pages created so far so that they can be displayed via Wordpress
You can use a page created with Wordpress as a portal site, but you don't have to throw your work into Wordpress. (∵ Domain power is likely to increase)
In addition, how about a "work", including the devices around it?
Answer # 2
If the WEB page you created is made with HTML and CSS, create a directory for each group, and the portfolio site created with WordPress is the "Links" How about treating it?
You want to create a "working web page", not a "image" like an illustrator or designer?
- wordpress copy from production environment to test environment
- html - copying of wordpress site does not work
- html - even if you create a wordpress child theme, the css of the parent theme does not reflect and the layout collapses
- html - how to receive hp production requests
- want to migrate from html site to wordpress site without changing domain
- html - when using ftp, wordpress image url
- html - about bootstrap 4 youtube lp production
- html - the box (box) is broken in wordpress bullets
- images are not displayed well in custom html of wordpress widget
- html - [wordpress] how to insert images with the original theme
- html - when creating a form with cf7 of wordpress, it will be out of the sp version screen
- cms - wordpress of portfolio
- the path in the wordpress production environment becomes http: https // and the link is broken
- html - wordpress lower page
- html - although it is displayed correctly in the production environment, i want to find out the cause that the display is broken
- html - wordpress refined search does not work (only one search for the same taxonomy can be narrowed down)
- i want to fix the code in the wordpress production environment
- html - disadvantages of publishing portfolio on github
- transition from wordpress production environment to local (xampp)
- html - problems when converting boostrap to wordpress
- php - wordpress operation in intellij idea
- html - about commercial use of scrollreveal
- html - accordion using jquery, want to change the parent element of the pressed button