Attempting to install Cpanel on a cloud server (cloud garage)
The following command in the manual was executed.
# cd/home # wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest # sh latest
However, the following error appears in the command on the last line, and installation fails.
I'm not sure why, but can you lend me some help?
Your hostname (***. Com) is invalid, and must be
set to a fully qualified domain name before installing cPanel.
A fully qualified domain name must contain two dots, and consists of two parts: the hostname and the domain name.
You can update your hostname by running
hostname your-hostname.example.com, then re-running the installer.
Answer # 1
Resolve with the following command (need to include two)
hostname cp. Your domain
- linux - about the total of the ls -la command
- questions about avoiding java errors
- macos (osx) - about installing the package of the old version by brew install
- about unity errors
- about installing 32-bit version of mysql on 64-bit pc
- about errors in programs using c and standard input
- about command not found in terminal
- linux - about the ldapsearch command
- linux - about the problem when installing centos 8 in virtualbox
- tesseract - about command prompt error when downloading teeseract
- about c++ language errors
- c++ - about errors that can not be output from the function
- about c++ errors
- ruby - about errors in rspec
- jupyter - about installing anaconda
- postgresql - about installing postgres12 after installing the latest llvm 1000
- about python external command execution
- ruby - about errors after deployment
- oracle - about errors when executing the terraform plan command
- java - about errors related to dao
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved