I'm developing an iphone/Android application. I want to add a credit card payment function to my application. Can I make my own without having to cooperate or apply to a bank or credit card company?
Thank you for teaching because i am a beginner! !
Answer # 1
When you publish in each app store, you will use the payment corresponding to that store.
Payment by any other method should be forbidden by the rules (not sure in detail).
The definition of "self-made" is unknown, but if you want to "settlement in your own way", you should not do it for the above reasons.
(It may be okay if you distribute it as a stray application on Android, but please do it at your own risk)
If you just want to make a payment, you will be charged for the store structure, so there is no need to collaborate or apply to a bank or credit card company.
Please check the implementation method yourself.
Answer # 2
Looks like this!
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- java - android studio 363, build output is garbled
- Android implements video barrage function
- android implement handwriting signature function
- Android simply implements the countdown function
- Android countdown function implementation code
- Android implements button drag and drop restore function
- Android screen recording function
- Android Studio uses SQLiteOpenHelper () to build a database
- Android implements list countdown function
- unity build error android cannot be built
- i want to build unity games on android
- Android write a real-time input box function
- android - unable to build with unity
- Android MediaRecorder realizes the recording function when recording screen
- Android implements the search function and saves the search results to SQLite (example code)
- android - [unity] function specified in pointerclick of event trigger is executed twice
- there is ⌘\ in the shortcut of android studio, but the function does not work even if you press ⌘\
- Android Studio implements Jiugongge function
- android emulator - build error in android studio
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved