I'm sorry for rudimentary questions.
I thought of logging into Wordpress at Lollipop and creating a site.
The header image is not displayed.
There is a part to upload the header image in customization,
I used that, but it was no good.
What did you think was because it was made compatible with SSL? Is that?
What is the cause that comes to mind?
Answer # 1
I don't know why, but I could do it after changing the theme.
- wordpress, i want to hide the header image while displaying the fixed page
- html - add image of header part of wordpress
- file - i want to display the image in the header of the top page, but it is not displayed even though the code matches
- vba - i want to link the image displayed on the form with the record selected in the subform
- the wordpress installation start screen is not displayed
- website - wordpress header menu suddenly changed to vertical display, so i want to restore it> <
- vuejs - no image displayed in vue
- html - img tag no image is displayed
- css - i want to display the image on the full screen, but the header etc obstructs
- background image from scss file is not displayed in rails
- ruby - background image cannot be displayed on heroku after deployment
- ruby on rails - image is not displayed in vuejs
- html - the image is not displayed properly
- wordpress article text is not displayed
- wordpress - header collapses only on pc display
- html - child elements in header are displayed outside header
- ruby on rails - [image is not displayed] active strage
- css - i want to insert a logo image to the left of the header
- i want to make the header of the homepage setting of wordpress a header
- wordpress - the list for each category is not displayed, but the list of all posts is displayed
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved