1. I was angry when trying to introduce ZonedDateTime at API level 21 to handle dates on Android.
After a quick check, it seems that Date and Calendar can be used.
2. If i have a version that is easier to handle, I would like to know its API level and library.
3. In addition, I would like to know the appropriate API level for creating an application from the viewpoint of sharing and library enhancement.
1. Although it is nice to see the share by version of Android and make it with API21, if you try to use ZonedDateTime, it seems that you will be using API26 or higher, and the target is quite narrowed down.
3. If i think that the above problem might hit you again, I don't know if it's okay at the current API level.
Applicable source code
Call requires API level 26 (current min is 21): java.time.ZonedDateTime # now
ZonedDateTime doneTime = ZonedDateTime.now ()
I thought about implementing the ZonedDateTime class itself in the app, but I was worried about the cost and copyright of the implementation, so I decided to ask the question first.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
How about ThreeTenABP?
- java - how to handle the error message when the radio button is not selected
- java - please tell me how to handle multiple responses with retrofit2
- compare dates in java 8
- about java notation (how to handle parentheses) android development
- java - about page argument of jsp include directive
- java - i don't know how to include arbitrary header in userinfo request of spring boot oauth2
- java - i want to resolve "path must include project and resource name ~" in spring boot maven build
- java - is it possible to include variables in kotolin variable names?
- java environment variable error [java]
- java - i get an error when i make an app that uses facebook login as per the tutorial
- java - i want to change the text of the answer button depending on the problem
- java - the image when taking a picture using android studio camera 2 is black
- java - about combining applications
- java - how to keep android studio images
- layout of fragment in java code
- java - cannot define listener for button with inflated layout
- java - when i try to run it in android studio, i get layout_constrainend_toendof is not found
- java - you can have multiple same android activities multiple layers? ?? ??