I would like to unify the usual memos and blog writing with markdown. In that case, I would like to export it to simple html (no class or unnecessary code).Environment
- Mac OS Sierra (version 10.12.6 (16G29))
- At the time of export, a class like"toc- ◯◯"is given to the heading tag, and tags like html and body are generated.
- Introduced madever
- When you try to run madever on Evernote, a pop-up appears, "GUI scripting is not available. , Press "Yes" but give up
- Cannot convert markdown to html ...
If i have any words, please tell me anything.
Please give me a professor.
Answer # 1
There is a command line tool called
Various document formats can be converted, and markdown can be converted to html.
I also use MacOS Sierra, but it was easy to install and worked.
Because the conversion process takes a lot of time, "No response ..." and no forced termination
It's a little trick to be patient and wait.
The above link is the original site, but if you google with "pandoc markdown html"
A lot of information in Japanese will be hit.
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved