I want to put my own image only in/res/drawable/of Android studio.
Try it out
Was selected, and the image saved in the local Desktop was specified in Path.
Then, when you press Next, the image is saved in all subordinates with the mipmap name.
I want to save only drawable.
What should I do?
By the way, I want to round the shape of the image I want to add.
Answer # 1
Can I place an image file by copying it to the clipboard with a file manager such as Explorer and pasting it on the drawable folder in Android Studio?
Answer # 2
make sure pic added in android project directory.
i don't understand your question. What is your problem?
- git - i want to add an image to readmemd
- android - i want to be able to adjust the color of the image using seekbar
- android - i want to display the image name in toast by pressing the image displayed in the recycler view
- i want to cut and display the image android studio
- android - i want to add an icon to the tab
- c# Add image and text watermark to PDF file
- python - i want to add text to an image with pil
- android - i want to display the images in the drawable sequentially
- i want to take an image and create an android app that uses it
- android - i want to download an image from the web and set it as the menuitem icon of bottomnavigationview
- Android converts a network's Url resource to a Drawable resource
- Android through the API to obtain the image file in the database
- Use SeekBar drag bar in Android to change image transparency (code implementation)
- Python add text to image
- Android achieve long image loading effect
- Android interception of specified View as an image
- java - listview does not show multiple rows
- java - cannot resolve symbol "raw" error
- about implementation of androidx
- drawing app android studio
- java - about title bar display in android application development i want to hide the title bar on a specific site and display th
- java - textview display error in android studio
- android studio suddenly stopped working
- android - when sending a post to https with a value, the value sent is not included in the response
- unity) android sdk
- android - kotin array array class how to use arrayof function (i'm addicted)