The SSL site has been changed to the "htpps ～" site.
I want to display the site of iframe.
Could you tell me how to display it?
At the time of "http ～" before SSL conversion, the external site could be displayed in iframe without any problem, but it was not displayed when SSL was converted.
It is pure white and nothing is displayed.
<iframe src = "http://www.hoge.com/index.html" frameborder = "0" width = "100%;">
The URL of the external site to load was omitted from "http:" and specified with "// www ~", but it was not displayed.
Without "http:", the URL seems to be specified as "https:".
Once I tried to load an empty page on the internal site with an iframe and then redirect to display the external site, it didn't work at all.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Isn't it possible to load an "http" external site in an iframe in the first place?
Answer # 1
Iframes that are always used within SSL will feel like NG with mixed content if the address in the iframe is not SSL-enabled.
Answer # 2
I think I should be able to display it, but I came up with a possible cause and I will write it.
Did you set the CSP header when the server was turned into SSL?
frame-srcis not set, it will not be displayed.
- html - i want to display it as ordinary characters, not as a link to an external site
- google - display of html on gdrive
- html - display the message in the element without jquery data [data-filter]
- html - i want to display images responsively
- html - a shimanami font cannot be used (font-family)
- html - solution when pure css is not applied to the display
- html - cannot scroll the page
- html - i want to drop cards freely with display: flex;in responsive design
- html - i want to know the cause of the phenomenon that "alert() placed after iframe that fails access" does not work p
- about high speed display of images in html
- amazon ec2 - cannot display tomcat in browser
- html - how to display input next to the character
- html - float cannot be set
- html - how to apply css to iframe attribute created by formrun
- cannot link to "another html file in the same folder" in list view
- html - how to display the hamburger menu from the right
- html - i want to change the display order of tab switching
- html - default display side by side when displaying images using atom editor on macbook
- android - dialogfragment cannot display the dialog
- html - wordpress sidebar ruins cannot be erased (in lionblog)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved