I want to see below code in gdb
Please write your question in detail here.
I'm studying pwn based on the "Security Contest Challenge Book", but when using gdb, sometimes I can't see the code below.
The environment I am using is running Ubuntu using VB on windows10.
Applicable source code
"-------- code ----------" "Display various information of current execution context" appears below and is displayed below it The code and stack fields that should be displayed are not displayed
After downloading and executing the sample code of the book, it worked fine.
However, after a while, the situation was the same again, so I asked if the settings were wrong.
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
Peda seems to be old (a little different) and now works when git clone from a new location
- c language compilation does not pass
- assembly language - about assembly issues
- Assembly language programming code to change screen color based on input
- Easy language Dll command and assembly knowledge
- assembly language - org instruction problem in nasm
- assembly language - address range of assembly instructions
- about assembly language
- assembly language instruction format problem
- css does not hit at all
- assembly language - about assembler instructions that use the stack
- assembly language - i'm not sure about the difference in assembly (beginner) data type
- assembly language - about c language assembly processing on x64 cpu
- machine language - 025 times in assembly language
- i want to rewrite mips assembly language to c
- html - css not responding at all
- i would like to know the type of assembly language used for ctf and binary analysis
- assembly language - how to secure the stack area in the assembler
- C language embedded assembly API memory search engine example
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture