When you search for files in Eclipse, multiple applicable files are displayed in a tree structure in the search window below.
Double-click each file to open it,
It will be opened to overwrite the same one tab (only one tab will always be displayed).
Before, this was not the behavior, and every time I double-clicked on a file to open it, it was opened in a new tab.
Suddenly, this was the behavior.
A bug in Eclipse?
I want to open each file in a new tab as before.
Please teach me.
Answer # 1
① ▽ button on the upper right of the search window.
② In [Settings] → [Search],
Uncheck [Reuse Editor to display matches].
- does the file name have an index?
- eclipse - i want the svn repository to work properly
- ruby file in rails: models/concern does not work
- html - the margin does not disappear even if the margin is set to 0
- php file does not run well
- regular expressions - what does the regular expression ^ | [^ 0-9] + mean?
- python - i want to execute a py file in the terminal
- post of php image file does not succeed
- eclipse - i want to fix the pomxml error
- xcode - the repeat statement does not work well
- the wordpress error does not go away
- [vba] i want to post the searched cell (s) to another book
- css file does not reflect in html
- nuxtjs - i want to change the file name when uploading a file
- What does the Java transient keyword do
- How does jsp get the value in Session
- Read the XML file content through Java
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved