Goal: Want source control in FileMaker
How are you managing? Please give us your opinions and suggestions.
1. Who and when in FileMaker files (adding scripts and screen layouts, etc.)
I don't know if I went or modified it.
2. Because the backup file is not saved and the modified file is deleted
There is no past data.
I want to see changes continuously.
(I want to be able to follow the contents of the file in chronological order.)
Current development environment
・ FileMaker13 ~ 15
In FileMaker, the backup method is to copy the file
I think that it is the easiest, but if you manage the source with HTML of "Database Design Report"
I'm thinking about it.
Source control in HTML with Subversion
Enter "Request No.", "Title", "Modification", and "Remarks"
Manage who modified what and when
Because it is fluffy and must be dropped from now on
I would like to ask for your help.
I'm new to touching FileMaker for about a month, so I don't know much yet.
I am studying every day, so thank you.
Answer # 1
If you manage with BaseElements or Inspector Pro, you can search and display the DDR differences by converting the DDR exported in XML into a DB.
- i want to control the relay destination for each source ip address with postfix
- [ruby] about regular expression of source acquisition between html comment outs
- html - [ajax xml] i want to use jquery to display the contents (source code) of an xml file as is
- html - button operation in ie control with vba
- swift: want to get html source from url
- html - i want to control with jquery so that when i select one select option, i can not select another select option
- html - source that alt attribute can be used instead of alt = ""
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved