I have a question about uploading data to Linux.
[I want to achieve]
- On Windows, use a task scheduler to periodically start a Python script, perform certain data calculations, and convert the data to CSV.
- Upload the obtained CSV to the Linux server.
- When uploading to the Linux server is complete, notify the Linux side of the completion.
Can you tell me a good way to notify the completion of data upload to Linux?
* Information on the essence gate is ambiguous and will be updated accordingly.
Answer # 1
This is a batch process.
After uploading the data, it is easy to create a file that has finished uploading and use it as a trigger to execute batch processing.
After uploading data_20180801-120000.csv, send a file like data_20180801-120000.START, and if there is a file with the same name as CSV and extension .START, the registration program will process data_20180801-120000.csv.
Answer # 2
Is it done with scp, but isn't it possible to start subsequent processes with ssh?
If you only have the right to upload, you can transfer a small file after the target data transfer and trigger the existence of the small file.
- python - i want to delete a 100 mb file on git
- replacement of specified columns and characters in linux command
- is it possible to implement communication means with windows ⇔ linux with one windows pc?
- linux - today (2020730) ssh of window 10 suddenly became unable to connect
- the result of aes encryption of the same character string on windows with c# and net framework 20 is different from the result o
- nginx - cannot access 172170x with docker
- core dump with dynamic array (difference in operation depending on environment)
- find exact value in csv file using linux command
- linux - i want to divide a large capacity csv into groups
- creating a gacha simulator