The build with Xcode goes through. It is a .xib file in the same folder hierarchy on the left side of Xcode, but when you open it from the finder, the contents are different. Why is this?
I can't find the file from the Finder. . . Therefore, when you push to git and pull from another PC, the file is missing and you can't bild.
Answer # 1
Click on the problematic .xib file in the project navigator on the left,
Full Path appears in the file inspector on the right.
Click "→" to display it in the Finder.
It may not match the intended folder.
- xcode - i want to be able to press a button and select a different mp3 file to play
- file not found when accessing php file in alias different from root in nginx (error content: primary script unknown)
- css - different content will be inserted under position: fixed
- xcode - how to use userdefaults with different classes
- JS get mouse coordinates and pop up different content according to different mouse positions
- css - want to align when the amount of content is different
- i want to display the current position when opening the application using mapkit with xcode
- ios - [swiftui] no rows appear in blank areas of list
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- ios - how to get the value of textfield of cell increased in tableview
- xcode - swift: after trying the share function with line, i can no longer build
- ios, swift i want to reload the tableview using containerview
- ios - [swift] passing values between view controllers
- xcode - swift undefined symbol is displayed
- macos (osx) - swift filemanagerdefaultcreatefile() desktop fails
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data
- xcode - how to read apple official documentation