When sharing a file to other apps by pressing the share button from an image viewer etc. on recent Android (per 8.0), GoogleDrive folders on the app's icon list, mail app address candidates, LINE talk room Some of them are displayed, and you can throw the file directly.
What is this function? Intent Filter alone does not come out here as the application implementation side, but what kind of implementation should I do to get it out?
I went back to Google's OS documentation and checked the new features. Can you tell me if you know the name of the function or the name of the implementation API?
Answer # 1
I think it's the Direct Share function from Android M (6.0).
- html - i want to specify a link destination folder
- android - cannot use statafluwidget at the transition destination of flutter screen
- ruby - about designation of redirect destination of like function
- ruby on rails - about designation of link destination
- Android sample code for folder sorting
- Dcloud's nativejs direct call Android example code
- Android get SDcard directory and create folder method
- Android studio method to add assets folder
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved