I am trying to build a docker redmine using the images of samesbn/redmine and mariadb.
When docker-compose is executed with the following docker-compose file, the following error message is displayed.
Applicable source code
ERROR: Please configure the database connection. Refer http://git.io/JkE-cw for more information. Cannot continue without a database. Aborting ...
version: '2' services: redmine: image: sameersbn/redmine container_name: redmine ports: -3000: 3000 environment: REDMINE_DB_MYSQL: mariadb REDMINE_DB_PASSWORD: redmine volumes: -/ usr/locla/bin/redmine/home:/home/redmine/data depends_on: -mariadb restart: always mariadb: image: mariadb hostname: mariadb container_name: mariadb environment: MYSQL_DATABASE: xxxx MYSQL_PASSWORD: xxxx MYSQL_USER: xxxxx MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD: xxxxx command: mysqld --character-set-server = utf8 --collation-server = utf8_unicode_ci ports: -8080: 80 restart: always
Answer # 1
Isn't the following item necessary for the environment variable (enviroment) of redmine side?
- ruby - bundle exec crashes when building redmine
- Detailed tutorial for building an SSM framework using IDEA (spring + springMVC + MyBatis)
- Analysis of the process of building CGI environment using python
- apache tomcat - i'm building an environment for using servlets
- Detailed tutorial on building a vue environment using webpack
- Implementation of building a Vue application using typescript
- Method for building server using python and implementing communication with Android side
- Code example of building a personal network disk using nextcloud under Linux
- build redmine environment with docker on macos
- mounted sql file is not executed when docker is started for the first time
- i want to connect to mysql from the app inside the docker container
- postgresql - exit1 cannot be resolved in the docker environment
- nginx does not start with docker-compose up -d command
- i want to build a rails5 + mysql app using docker only as a development environment
- ruby - [docker] cannot install required packages with webpackd
- ruby on rails - rails: not found error in entrypointsh when docker-compose up
- i want to import sql file into docker container (mysql) created on vagrant + virtualbox
- wordpress - mysql becomes restarting with docker-compose