Isn't it possible to remove (ignore?) CSV unnecessary items with the PostgreSQL COPY command?
I would like to ignore the second, fourth, and fifth items in the CSV item because they are unnecessary.
>COPY table (ID, FILLER, CITY, FILLER, FILLER, ZIP_CODE) FROM XXXXX.csv
Even if you search elsewhere, remove unnecessary items from CSV first ...
Create a dummy table, import CSV, then INSERT only necessary items.
Answer # 1
Remove unnecessary items in CSV
Anyway, I'm scared to rush into the table suddenly, so I'm doing it via an unlogged table to make it as fast as possible.
Answer # 2
I haven't tried PostgreSQL because it doesn't have a working environment for PostgreSQL. COPY — Copy data between files and tables
Is it helpful? COPY for VIEW
- how to execute multi-line query in postgresql command prompt
- postgresql - i got a command error when trying to connect to db with nodejs (express)
- [postgresql] -u of createuser command
- character code conversion for postgresql copy command
- PostgreSql novice must learn entry command summary
- postgresql - i want to omit the password using the psql command (windows)
- postgresql - when trying to connect to cockroachdb with the psql command, "psql: error: could not connect to server: receiv
- error output of postgresql copy command
- postgresql - the psql command cannot be used
- postgresql - psql command error undefined symbol
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved