I want to learn application development.
Your smartphone uses an iPhone.
Xperia is a company smartphone.
I want to develop an app that can be used on both iPhone and Android.
What software should I use?
The PC has a DELL and a MacBook Pro.
If possible, I would like to use DELL.
If i have any recommended reference books, please introduce them.
Answer # 1
If you want to launch native apps for iOS and Android,
Visual Studio + Xamarin (← The lowest cost)
Embarcadero RAD Studio/Delphi/C ++ Builder (← enterprise product, so there is no initial investment)
There is a hand called.
Wake up with html5 as a web application in common
You can also use it from iOS and Android.
Answer # 2
The development environment is Visual Studio 2015
Language is C #
You can create software that works on iPhone, Android and Windows.
For more information, please search with Xamarin.
Answer # 3
I think there are many options for code sharing between Android and iOS.
The above are all libraries that can be handled from Visual Studio. How about examining it?
- about languages and frameworks for creating gui apps for windows
- windows - about batch set
- about the point that the behavior of for statement of windows batch does not go as expected
- gui development on linux/gtk and gui porting to windows
- about changing the in-app purchase promotion icon for the app store application
- windows 10 - about registration of juman user dictionary on windows
- java - about errors-app development
- windows - about specified time processing in discordpy
- c # - [windows apps] about the file format when distributing the program
- xcode - about page-based app
- windows - about visual studio
- php - app development environment
- windows 10 - visual studio code: about controlling whether to open a new file as a new tab
- windows 10 - about mysql installation
- about windows server rds
- html - [help!!] we are confused about game development in monaca using enchantjs
- windows 10 - about setting retentiondays in the windows event log (event viewer)
- about unattended installation with windows deployment services (wds)
- about max_filedescriptors when operating squid on windows server
- windows 10 - about the program named "program" running at the start
- windows - difference between coded character set and coded character system
- windows - inexperienced engineer's pc recommended
- about mac bootcamp windows10 install
- windows - about the difference between virtual space and remote
- what is the round shape in the middle of the d-sub cable?
- is it possible to develop swift for mac on windows?
- various about unity windows and mac
- ios - how can i fix the difference in team id between xcode and apple developer?