I want to display the H2 console screen by clicking h2.bat in P182 of Servlet/JSP (new edition) from the basics.Error message
I bought a servlet/JSP (new version) from the basics and am studying by myself, but even if I click h2.bat on P182, the command prompt screen appears and disappears immediately. The H2 console screen is not displayed.
How can I resolve this?
I can only imagine how to set environment variables.Tried
When I installed a new H2 database, the H2 console was displayed, but I hope it can be executed as described in this book.
If i know anyone, please professor.Additional information
There is a folder called C: \ work.
work… Folder containing Tomcat, H2, and sample programThere are the following folders and files under
h2 ... H2 Database Engine
sample ... Sample program for this book
tomcat ... Tomcat
h2.bat ... Batch file for starting H2
start.bat ... Batch file to set environment variable and start command prompt
tomcat.bat ... Batch file for starting Tomcat
The contents of the h2.bat batch file are as follows.
set JAVA_HOME = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Java \ jdk1.8.0_121 set PATH =% JAVA_HOME% \ bin;% PATH% cd% ~ dp0h2 \ bin h2w
If i click this h2.bat, the H2 console screen will be displayed on the web, but it will not be displayed in your own case.
I want to solve this problem.
Answer # 1
I downloaded the development environment again, and copied "H2 folder" and "H2.bat" and pasted them into the work folder.
- java - passing data from servlet to jsp
- java ee - want to judge whether? hoge = foo after url exists in jsp
- eclipse - unable to instantiate a class file with centos tomcat
- java - user registration: an input error occurs and registration is not possible
- about "the origin server did not find a current representation for the target " error in java + servlet
- i want to save images to mysql with servlet&jsp
- binary data is garbled when image data is saved in mysql with servlet&jsp
- about passing values between html and javasetvlet
- java ee - java servlet&jsp get image file for display
- java - i want to pass a null character when changing registration information in jdbc