I want to call mymod.ipynb that I created from mytest.ipynb program and execute it.
In Notebook, the error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'mymod'
Change the extension to .py and try it with IDLE software, it works fine.
Is there a way to run ipynb extension in Notebook?Error message
ModuleNotFoundError: No module namedApplicable source code
def myfunc ():
Change the extension to .py and try it with IDLE software, it works fine.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
You may not be able to do it, but you usually don't. I don't know how to answer.
Jupyter notebook is not dedicated to Python, but is designed to be used in other languages such as R and Ruby, so code that can be used in Python is not always written. So it doesn't seem to be a mechanism that can be imported in general.
Answer # 2
I saw this tweet.
A tool that allows you to extract a script from a Jupyter Notebook into a Python/R/Julia file, and then modify the file back to Jupyter. Now you can edit the Jupyter script with your favorite editor.
- python - how to use the magic command %% time in jupyter notebook
- python error using jupyter notebook
- python 3x - construction of jupyter notebook environment on raspberry pi4
- i want to run downgraded python with jupyter notebook
- python - jupyter notebook gives an error on import
- python - the jupyter notebook on mac doesn't start
- i cannot confirm the python module
- how to embed a website in jupyter notebook (lab)
- python - i want to use pyxel on ubuntu, but it says i can't find the module even though it is installed
- i want to use the jupyter lab, a python environment construction on a mac
- unable to connect to postgresql from python (no module named'psycopg2')
- python - i want to start jupyter lab in the terminal
- python 3x - about the solution of "no module named'mysql'"
- python - i want to pass the module path when using the virtual environment created by virtualenv with jupyter notebook
- python - no module named'selenium' is displayed and the solution is unknown
- python no module named mysqldb error
- [python3] modulenotfounderror: no module named'matplotlib' error cannot be resolved
- python 3x - to import your own module with jupyternotebook
- centos - python doesn't work (importerror: no module named site)
- resolving python3 [no module named'sklearnutils']
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved