Jointly developing an Xcode project at SourceTree.
When I tried to pull what the member pushed and
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1
Is displayed and I can't build.
Apparently it's not a bad code, it seems to be a different cause ...
It would be helpful if someone could tell me.
The error looks like this.
Answer # 1
SwipeViewController.swift can't be found
You forgot to add it to the repository
- swift - i want to resolve a build-time error in firebase/analytics
- swift - error when adding uilabel
- xcode - swift error
- xcode - swift ambiguous use of'subscript (_ :) 'error
- xcode - regarding error handling in swift 5
- xcode - [error] i want to declare a method in swift that does not need to be implemented in the protocol
- ios - error in swift
- swift - i get an error when i pass a value to another view controller
- i want to deploy vuepress from github to netlify, but i get an error
- github - error with git push
- swift - error creating pin
- swift - an error occurs in a method with arguments
- i get a 403 error when i push to github
- swift - i am making a todo app, but i am getting an error
- swift array error
- swift - type'viewcontroller' has no member'image(image:didfinishsaveimagewitherror:contextinfo:)' error
- github - i can't push the repository with the git gui i don't know what to do with the error code that is the workaround
- swift - i want to solve the error when selecting the first one in the picker view
- i get an error when i try to commit on github
- error about swift drag
- how to link github with ssh from xcode
- ios - can't display album photos in cell
- i have two-step verification and cannot log in to github
- github - i'm a beginner in git i have been authenticated by an account other than me in the ssh settings of giithub and would li
- local and remote are strange with git i want to reflect it on github
- [github git] is git fetch&merge safer than git pull?
- i would like to know the cause of the error in the git push origin master command "error: some references cannot be pushed
- c++ - i want to solve the problem that a permission error occurs when executing the ssh githubcom command with git operation fro
- macos (osx) - how to delete a repository created by mistake in sourcetree and clone it again from remote?
- github - git merges master in working branch i want to import the code of master