I am currently using Stylus, but I was told that it would be better to unify it into SCSS.
I would like to know in detail the introduction method and how much man-hours it takes, and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
I'm really sorry, but I couldn't find it by examining it.
Are there any tools to compile Stylus into SCSS?
When I examined it, there was something to change from SCSS to Stylus, but the reverse was not found.
Isn't it so good to change from Stylus to CSS once via CSS?
I'm sorry. I have been investigating since yesterday, but I am grateful if there is a person who can answer questions as much as possible.
Answer # 1
Why did that person think that it was better to unify into SCSS?
I don't know the true meaning of it, but it is already Stylus, so I don't need to convert it to SCSS.
I will not answer the request for the question, but I think that this is what I am thinking about in terms of operations.
If the project is developed by a large number of members, SCSS is easier to create rules because there are fewer variations in writing to make the code level the same.
New members may be easy to do.
I'm fine with Stylus as well.
Do you have coding rules for SCSS or Stylus?
I think it is better to think about the policy after solidifying it.
- python - i want to use it in 3 files but only once in webdriverchrome()
- i want to use different css for each controller
- google apps script - i want to use gas in a local environment
- unity - i want to be able to use the countdown many times
- how to use flexbox with html css
- html - css: i want to display only part of the image
- css - i want to hide the input type = "file" so that it can be clicked
- css - i want to copy the top page of facebook
- php - i want to use constants in my laravel env file
- i want to use the function of vba function "filedialog" on mac
- i want to use std :: format of c ++ 20
- php - i want to use a laravel 6x session
- i want to color the last li tag of each ul tag with css
- php - i want to be able to use sass with laradock
- c # - unity) i want to use removevalue
- java - i want to know how to use the functions of app a to operate app b
- i want to know about the learning costs and risks of learning stylus for those who have never played with raw css
- scss is not reflected
- css is not applied to gutenberg's column block and it collapses
- html - let me ask you about sass mixin
- how to increase the height of the element according to the amount of comments in html and css
- [html/css] i want to adjust the margin depending on the width of the browser
- using css math functions gives error in gulp
- scss is not reflected creating a rails app
- css - about sass notation
- html - all css has come off