I have tried many things, and even if I select "FixedSys", it seems to be displayed as "Couier New".
I use "FixedSys" in other editors (Hidemaru), but it seems to be displayed as usual.
I feel like the specification on the VS side, but can't it be displayed as FixedSys?
Thanks for your teaching.
This is the most calm. Font: MS Gothic Size: 11
Answer # 1
FixedSys (raster font) cannot be used in the Visual Studio specification, as you may have guessed.
It seems to be because the raster font cannot be rendered with WPF.
Answer # 2
See the supplement to the question.
(There was a dedicated post here ...)
- i don't know how to install microsoftrdlcdesignervsix again after failing to install it in visual studio 2017
- Share 10 debugging skills of Visual Studio native development (2)
- Installation graphic tutorial for Visual Studio 2017 development environment
- How to configure OpenCV in Visual Studio 2010
- Improve Code Quality with Visual Studio Code Metrics
- Visual Studio Code (vscode) git tutorial
- C language to create dynamic dll and call dll (visual studio 2013 environment)
- Visual Studio Code uses Git for version control (graphic tutorial)
- visual studio code debug php method (detailed graphic)
- Breakpoint debugging Nodejs with Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio (VS2017) configure C/C ++ PostgreSQL 963 development environment
- Visual Studio Debugger seven little-known features
- Visual Studio for Mac first experience
- Visual Studio 2015 Boost library configuration tutorial
- Visual Studio 2012 installation and configuration method graphic tutorial with opencv configuration tutorial
- How Visual Studio 2013 makes XML files into classes
- Visual Studio 2017 155 officially released! Performance improved
- Visual Studio 2017 new release is more powerful!
- C # programming and Visual Studio skills (below)
- C # programming and Visual Studio skills (on)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved