If windows and mac work in the same repository, please tell me how to automatically convert the local repository to CR + LF for Windows and LF for Mac.
Please let me know if there are any other points to note when working on a different OS. Please.
When I created a repository on mac and cloned it on windows, the line feed code was LF and the program did not work.
Therefore, I tried to change the line feed code automatically by executing the following code, but if I clone it with windows, the line feed code is still LF and could not be solved.
There is no binary file in the cloned file.
core.autoCRLF I tried false and input, but the line feed code remained LF.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
>git config --global core.autoCRLF True
OS: win10, macOS High Sierra
git client: SourceTree
Answer # 1
It seems to come out in various ways with "git line feed code batch conversion", but what about this?
- [c language] how to automatically register data by the hash method (open address method)&how to check the calculation amount
- Java method for converting m3u8 format into video file
- Implementation method of converting ES6 to ES5 using webpack
- Detailed Windows server configuration method
- Method for installing virtual machine with Windows service on Mac
- Method for starting redis service automatically after Linux boot
- Windows Server 2008 r2 server automatically restarts for no reason
- Method for converting base64 and png files to each other using Nodejs
- Method for automatically setting header template information in Pycharm when creating new file
- python method to automatically change screens in a fixed time
- Tensorflow realizes the method of converting ckpt to pb file
- An example of a method for shell script to automatically build nfs service
- Method steps of PyTorch in Windows environment
- Method of converting scientific notation (e) to numbers under Linux
- Method for converting row and column of data by sql server through pivot
- windows - [rails] undefined method `authenticate! 'for nil: nilclass
- Method of Windows performance monitoring on Zabbix
- python - i want to delete a 100 mb file on git
- can't commit windows
- windows - difference between coded character set and coded character system
- macos (osx) - i can't push on github
- linux - i want to connect to gitlab with ssh, but i get an error at git clone
- windows - [error when deploying heroku] everything up-to-date
- windows - inexperienced engineer's pc recommended
- macos (osx) - brew update gives unknown option `list 'error
- Configuration method of binding a custom domain name with Hexo and GitHub under windows10
- about mac bootcamp windows10 install