I want to use madflap with gcc version 8.2.0.
It seems that switch'-fmudflap'is no longer supported and can no longer be used.
As long as it can detect unauthorized access to the memory allocated on the stack and the memory in the data/bss area, it does not have to be madflap.
Please let me know if anyone knows.
I searched online and found an article that -fsanitize would replace it, but I couldn't detect it.
So please use something other than -fsanitize.
Answer # 1
Madflap I didn't know, so I may have removed it, but Valgrind is famous for detecting memory leaks.
It's a bit heavy as it is said, but powerful.
- i want to be able to use the make command on mac
- i want to use google map on ios app with expo
- swiftui - i want to use a variable in the name of the image
- c - what formula do you use in this question?
- php - i want to be able to use sass with laradock
- c # - unity) i want to use removevalue
- java - i want to know how to use the functions of app a to operate app b
- i want to get numerical values in c
- php - i want to use \ n to make a line break, but i can't
- mysql - i want to know how to use sql bit
- python - i want to use ads1015 with raspberrypi
- i want a machine epsilon (c)
- i want to use std :: format of c ++ 20
- android - i want to use an intent from a fragment
- ajax - laravel js want to use
- i want to sort an array of structures in c
- java - i want to use googlespreadsheet api with kotlin
- c - how to use the for statement
- java - i want to use stream api in map
- i don't know how to access char type array in c language
- i can't compile c
- gcc does not enable ssp
- i want to display a format that uses all format formats in the format specifier
- when i try to compile with gcc, it is blocked by windows security
- core dump with dynamic array (difference in operation depending on environment)
- c++ - i want to compile c language with gcc with cdecl
- c++ - questions about the opengl perspective
- c# - question on creating animation with opengl
- i would like to know the cause of the difference in results due to optimization