For example, the "Back to Top" button, as in the example,
When you mouse over,
As you can see, the surroundings of the image become white and a little ugly. Is there a way to make it white when I mouse over it?
The top button is not created with CSS, but with an image (translucent png). By the way, this phenomenon does not occur when creating only with CSS. However, the position of the upward arrow in the inside slightly changes depending on the browser, so it is not good enough, so it is png (although CSS may be poorly written ...)
Environment is macOS 10.13.3, and the browser that can confirm the symptom is chrome version: 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64 bit), fireFOX 61.0.1 (64 bit), opera, 55.0.2994.37. safari could not be reproduced.
Thanks for your patience. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Sorry for the late response. I solved it myself.
The background color applied to a: hover was white. Thank you very much.
- html - i want the behavior to change the image when the mouse is over the text, and restore it when the mouse is released
- html - css responsive support i want to fix the superimposed image by specifying position: absolute
- html - i want to reduce the image width only
- html - i want to trim an image with complicated shapes using css
- html - the image is cut off when using float
- html - after updating, i am troubled that the image is not saved
- image display does not work well in html
- html - i want to put contents etc under the background image, where the footer menu comes up
- html - regarding vs code code turns red
- html - i can't insert an image in "newly created file in the downloaded folder"
- html - i uploaded the page i made for the first time on github with the image, but the image is not displayed on the page
- html - i want to apply border-radius: 50% to the image displayed with background-image
- html - i want to reduce the image
- html - i want to display the image trimmed by css responsively
- html - i want to display a django background image
- html - to move the image resizing origin to the center
- html - i want to create a menu that looks like an image, but i am having trouble because it does not have the shape i expected
- directx - minimized window turns white
- html - i want to reduce the image specified by background-image to fit the screen width
- html - [css] i want to align the image below in the box
- html - progate intermediate dojo course with slightly different layout
- i want to display photos in a square grid with html and css
- html - the text in the button does not come to the center
- html - when coding from the xd design comp, how accurately should the line spacing and the space between characters be copied?
- html - css z-index cannot be set properly
- html - i don't know where the value of the class attribute was defined
- html - about width specification of each element that is responsive (fixed version 2)