mac 10.13.6 high sierra
I knew that I could convert rb to an exe for windows with ruby.
I am planning to use ocra for exe.
gem install ocra
Because it is a test, an application that only displays aaaa
Error details after execution
/Users/hogehoge/.rbenv/versions/2.5.0/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require ': cannot load such file-Win32API (LoadError)
An error occurs in Win32API.
Check gem list but there is no win32api, so if you think that is the cause and search with gem win32api
win32-api 1.7.1-universal-mingw32 This will cause an error even if it is installed.
gem install win32-api 1.7.1-universal-mingw32
↓ Error details
ERROR: Could not find a valid gem'win32-api'(= 1.7.1) in any repository
ERROR: Possible alternatives: win32-api
Nothing specified next
gem install win32-api
↓ Error details
Permission denied @ rb_sysopen-/Users/hogehoge.rbenv/versions/2.5.0/lib/ruby/gems/2.5.0/gems/win32-api-1.4.8/CHANGES
Because you have permission, running with sudo will result in an error.
current directory: /Users/hogehoge/.rbenv/versions/2.5.0/lib/ruby/gems/2.5.0/gems/win32-api-1.4.8/ext make "DESTDIR =" compiling win32/api.c win32/api.c: 2: 10: fatal error: 'windows.h' file not found #include<windows.h> ^ ~~~~~~~~~~ 1 error generated. make: *** [api.o] Error 1 make failed, exit code 2 Gem files will remain installed in /Users/hogehoge/.rbenv/versions/2.5.0/lib/ruby/gems/2.5.0/gems/win32-api-1.4.8 for inspection.
Can't find'windows.h&apos ;?
Win32api is not displayed in the gem list, but there is a win32-api in the gems and it causes confusion.
I would appreciate it if you could check the solution or here.
Answer # 1
Unfortunately, Ocra says "Windows support only" (repository).
- your ruby version is 253, but your gemfile specified 251 error
- ruby on rails - [rails 6] an error may or may not occur [unknown validator/active storage]
- ruby - i want to deploy on heroku, but i get an error
- ruby - rails email sending error doesn't go away
- ruby - [rails] error when trying to create order model from product_controller
- an error (load error) occurs when trying to use mecab with ruby
- ruby - error resolution for undefined method `coments' for nil:nilclass
- ruby - actioncontroller::parametermissing i want to resolve the error and save the input data to the database
- ruby on rails 5 - an error occurs if there is a form in form_with
- ruby on rails - activerecord::recordnotfound in taskscontroller#index error cannot be resolved
- ruby - puma caught this error: uninitialized constant actiontext::engine::applicationcontroller (nameor)
- ruby - error in heroku
- ruby - when i deploy the rails app, i get an application error
- ruby - cannot load such file error when requesting
- ruby on rails - i get no method error in rspec
- ruby - error occurred during test execution
- ruby - [ajax, rails, like function] invalidauthenticitytoken error appears when pressing like button twice in a row
- python - how to deal with error in audio data conversion output from numpy to wav
- ruby error cannot be resolved
- ruby - using allow_nil: true causes an error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved