I am currently making a Nebuta using 3dsmax software.
I have a question about materials.
What kind of material should I use to get a distinctive glow from the inside that is characteristic of Nebuta?
Answer # 1
Assuming that there is a light source inside the model,
To set the translucent to the material of the model and express the unevenness due to the Japanese paper fiber that is characteristic of Nebuta
Assign Japanese paper or a texture corresponding to it to MAP.
If you want to finely control the attenuation of light from the position of the light source, you can use a gradient as well.
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved