I don't understand the Git hook well.
If merge is performed on remote server A, client b wants to automatically pull it.
What should I do?
Should I do it on the client side?
In that case, should I do it with post-merge?
If i have any detailed information, please contact us.
Answer # 1
Does this mean that developers want to simplify
Or do you want to reflect the latest source (deployment branch?) On the server instead of deploying?
If you don't know what the working folder is like in the former case, it's better not to do it because there are situations where it would be a problem if you
If it is the latter,
cronetc. and the hash value of
remoteperiodically differ from the hash value of the work place I think you should write a batch to do.
- deadlock occurs when executing update statement with key specification continuously in mysql56
- [git] i don't understand the operation when waiting for merge after pull request
- github - how to exclude only some files from merge update list after merging?
- git - how to update the non-bear repository
- to update changes with git (heroku)
- when i try to push with gitlab, i can't push fatal: unable to update url base from redirection:
- git - cannot push with sublime merge
- Oracle merge merge update function example
- Method for batch insert, update and merge operation in PostgreSQL
- Use php + swoole to update client data in real time (1)
- git - how to merge using sourcetree and bitbucket
- can i merge feature branch with devleop while working on git-flow release branch?
- git - 504 error occurs during cloning in source tree and cannot be cloned
- git - merge branch 'master' of raspai editor cannot be operated
- how to merge git and re-do pull request